Nothing culpable, Bob. This is part of the ongoing tease
concerning console real estate. It'd be nice to have the multiple
RX's too, but where are they going to go with the current design?

My opinion is that Eric has been wonderfully stingy as far as
crowding up the screen is concerned, especially given the constraints.

Anybody looked at MultiPSK recently? It's an amazing program but
so ugly and awkward even a mother couldn't love it. As much of a
compromise as the current console is, the ehancements are all
improvements; it's only gotten better.

73
Frank
AB2KT