The Situation comprehensible.

I have a low increase MIC (15), no audio pop.
Enlarging importance of the increase MIC I hear pop.

The Probable reason - there is short mixed TX channel and RX channel
(difference of time of the switching or short penetration MONI?).
This possible hears in TUNE mode - a short tone, AM and FM mode - a short
carrier frequency  ~11 kHz,
in SSB - a noise and signal Mic Preamp..
--
 Sergey