Hi all, was wondering, will Microsoft Visual C# Express Edition 2005
work with the current PowerSDR source code, or do I need an older
version of the compiler?

I downloaded the free 2005 version from Microsoft, then all the PowerSDR
source code using SVN. Just playing around I did a build on the current
source code, and that resulted in several errors and a bunch of
warnings. My new build of PowerSDR does run, but I get a message stating
that PowerSDR must be shut down and do I want to send a bug report to
Microsoft..

I do have a background of working with old legacy software, like Cobol
and PL/I, but C++ and C# are completely new environments to me.

Thanks and 73,
Jerry Sharp, KD0GS