From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Flex Radio Reflector"
<flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Dual Core Optimization

>Any of my betters want to tell me that this won't match my glitch-free P
>IV 2.4 gig Intel?

Larry,

Here's the deal of the day. Hurry before they are all gone.  Gateway is
blowin out last weeks Pent 4 machines, and converted there current product
line to all dual core.  So you can buy a Tower case BTX tehnology Pent 4 /
3.2 g w/ 1 gig RAM / 80 gig HD / OEM XP Professional/ Microsoft Works/ etc.
ready to plug and play for $500 bucks. You can't beat that anywhere.  Here's
the link:

73s -Dan K6KDK

http://www.gateway.com/reman/hm_Desktop_1009085_619_Certified_Refurbished_E2
600_Series.shtml

      Operating System:       Genuine Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
Edition

      Processor:       Intel® 3.2 GHz Pentium® 4 Processor

      Keyboard:       Keyboard

      Display:       Monitor Not Included

      Pointing Device:       Mouse

      Memory:       1024MB RAM

      Drive:       80GB Hard Drive

      Optical Drive:       DVD/CDRW Combo Drive

      Application Software:       Microsoft® Works 8.0

      Video Card:       Integrated Video

      System Case:       Gateway 6-Bay Micro BTX Computer Case

      Sound Card:       Integrated Sound

      Speakers:       Speakers Not Included

      Floppy:       Floppy Drive Not Included

      Modem:       56k Integrated Modem²

      Network Card:       Integrated 10/100 Ethernet