Eric et al:

I'd be interested to know what the general procedure is for dealing with
spurs that show up at inconvenient frequencies too. I listen a lot to HF
aero channels, and they can't QSY :-). Should the spurs move if spur
reduction is toggled? I've been lucky on some frequencies to find that I can
tweak the bandwidth in order to filter out the spur, but this doesn't work
too well if the spur is at, say, +1000 Hz :-).

Cheers,

On 7/20/06, Eric Wachsmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> What happens when you turn the Spur Reduction off?  Does the spur move?
> What mode is this group running?  If it's not CW, try turning on the ANF
> (Automatic Notch Filter) to cut the birdie out.
>

> Eric Wachsmann
> FlexRadio Systems

Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7
lgadallah AT gmail DOT com