In Jeff's latest release (july 8, 06) I just discovered a major bug. No
matter what value you have written into the Setup / transmit /tune pwr
window , it gets overwritten by the transmit pwr shown on the console
face when you apply the tune function on the second or third tune
application. If you have tune pwr set to 20 W and your operating power
is set to 90 W then hit Tune once or twice, the tune pwr setting, in
Setup, is now changed to 90 W.  OOOOPPPsss. Jeff's last version ( june
26) and stock sv563 and sv605 do not do this.. I have just sent Jeff an
E-mail of the problem , but felt all should know of this. I continue to
use this console as I luv it's features, but beware of the tune function
power settings can change .  Duffy NA6MM