This is not a real big deal for me, however it is aggravating at times
when I'm trying to listen to specific frequencies on two different
bands by switching back and forth.

Maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Let's say I'm listening to 3875 on 80 then decide to see if there is
any PSK on 40 meters 7070; I click on 40 and 7070 appears, then click
on 80 and some arbitrary freq. comes up, not 3875 where I was.  Odd
thing is this WILL work sometimes.

Why does it just not work every time?  IMHO, it should always go back
to the last FREQ you tuned to on each particular band.

Thanks,
Brian w5ami