From: Allen Boehm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FlexRadio Reflector <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:48:52 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] OT A good deal on a new Linksys router for 5.00 & resale
your bandwidth

Just thought I¹d pass this along. You can get a  brand new Linksys router
for 5.00 at
http://en.fon.com/
I have had mine about a week. You can choose to resell your broadband or
share it for free. The router comes preconfigured with open source AP
software with the default setting of blocking outside traffic to your LAN. I
am reselling my bandwidth and putting up a 2.4 omni I purchased from
sharperconcepts  on eBay on my tower and I have access to my internet
connection via my mobile any where in town.
You can look me up on the Fon map at Clyde, TX

I am not associated with any of the companies listed above. Just passing
along the info for anyone interested.
73¹s
Al
KE5EUP