Jeff,

I solely miss the memory controls in your latest release(July 29 I
believe).  The "last 3" does nothing for me. I suppose you can't make
every one happy and some one has probably said these controls are not
needed but not so for me.  I have each mode and each band in memory
plus some SWL including DRM stations stacked up in memory.  To change
modes, its a job to get all settings correct, but memory saves some
of them.  If I click on 14313 for example, it goes to that freq, sets
SSB mode and receive filters and a number of other things.  If I then
click on 14070, it goes to that freq, mode DIGU and retrieves the
some of the last settings I have used on that mode/frequency
including the VAR filters for PSK31.  It does not set the TX filter,
and I have to go to setup to turn on VAC to get it to work with MixW.
So I am pushing (heretofore to no avail) to bet Bob and Eric to add
these settings to the memory.  CW needs VAC on also in order for MixW
to receive it.

Otherwise, it is as usual, a super job.

73,  Chas, W1CG