Guy's I don't quite understand why you say the memory controls are "
missing " .They were moved to a drop down menu called memory, right
above the stby/on switch. Now I agree that they should have remained
where they were, so as to simply click on save instead of having to use
the drop down. Jeff's console I beleive just picked it up in flex's
later code. Note Now that the filter values are changed in their
respective boxes, the value that shows in the memory table being saved
doesn't read the same anymore as what you may have selected, but if you
don't change it, it will bring back whatever the true value of what was
in the box you saved. Hope that makes sense. Duffy NA6MM