Sure, the recovery partition lets you roll back
real fast.  Not much good if your hard drive crashes.

Any of you had a hard drive crash?  I have.  One
spun down on me in the middle of composing an e-mail.
I hadn't done a backup for a month.

One of the statements I dread saying to a user is,
"Your hard drive is broken.  We'll have to recover
from your back ups."  Then I see the sick expression
on their faces.

Mike - AA8K