Hi Mike,

Apparently that is not the case. That is what I initally thought but I found 
I I have it running from the tip or sleeve  to ground.....it did not work 
from tip to sleeve ( second collar from tip but not ground).   ????

Presently turning the internal 144 transverter into an external transverter 
so that I can retain X2 controls and having some unusual responses??

I just want this to be a rig not another hobby !

Barry VE4MA
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike Naruta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Barry VE4MA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Straight Key Operation


> The straight key has to be floating;
> connecting either side to ground will
> make it start the keyer.
>
> I use a two-wire shielded cable to
> help reduce RFI.
>
>
>
> Barry VE4MA wrote:
>> Hi Again Mike & All,
>>
>> I was also having trouble with deciphering the meaning of the wiring
>> connections ....I thought that it was between tip and ring with the key,
>> but it is tip or ring to the sleeve (common). Hope that terminology is
>> correct?
>>
>> Thanks to all!
>>
>> Best 73
>> Barry
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com
> 


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com

Reply via email to