I've found at least a third signal in that file...

Relative to IK3MAC calling CQ, approximately 4.2 kHz lower is a signal
with at least "73" and "QSO" copyable in it.  I cannot make out the
calls, but possibly a Russian station.

Approximately 3.3 kHz higher than IK3MAC is another slower sending
station and I've made out the letter A and J out of it with just casual
listening.

Yes, amazing ... not only what the NB and NB2 do to the very noisy
signal to start with but the ability to pull out those three signals!

There may be more in there and those with more patience and sharper ears
might be able to copy them.

Don AE5K