Zack,

The answer is yes.  I bought a Heil Pro 20 and have a Firebox, and I
tried for a month to get a cable without connectors from HRO so I
could put on my own connectors to no avail.  I finally called Heil
and talked to Bob Heil, and he sold me what I needed for about
$10.  Heil should sell a standard, no connector package through their dealers.

73,  Chas, W1CG