Jerry,

The SVN url is case sensitive.  Using the binaries only url as listed in the
document will work provided the case is preserved.  The result is a single
folder with what you have in trunk/bin/Release.  Glad that you got it up and
running.  Thanks for the comments.  Have fun.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems