-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cecil Bayona
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:36 AM
To: FlexRadio List
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Required PC

Memory for old Dells can be bought much cheaper from third party
suppliers, none of my Dell's use Dell memory, but if your PC uses RAMBUS

ram then you are stuck with high prices.

But would it really be a Dell that they are selling? I've read about
Chinese fakes that are made to look like Dell's and labeled as such but
are cheap fake imitations. I don't believe Dell uses dealers but sells
direct only.

The XPS 400 starts at $1000, what are these people trying to sell you
for $470?

Be careful and check it out to make sure you are getting what is being
advertised..
--

Cecil
KD5NWA