I am still having problems losing the USB connection. It seems to happen
mostly when the radio/computer is setting idle with no activity, but has
happened a couple times during qso's. I have shut off everything I thought
might be the cause such as power management on the computer and any
automatic update, spam blockers, etc.  Still no joy...

When I asked about this a few days ago there were a few folks who responded
both on the list and privately that they were experiencing the same thing.
Just wanted to check once again to see if anyone has stumbled across a cause
for this.

Also, for some reason I cannot seem to program the cw memories to work with
the shuttle pro, I can program everything else ok, but the cw memories will
not work. I am using 1.6.2 PowerSDR.

In spite of a few glitches, I like the SDR1000 more and more each day and I
find new capabilities each time I sit down to use it.

73
Tim
NZ8J