Hi Eric,

There's a link on the RSGB website (www.rsgb.org.uk) which shows the UK
allocations on all the 'normal' bands from 137kHz up to 250GHz.

60M is a bit different over here from that allocated in the USA, in that
only one 'channel' is the same and we are not as restricted as to modes
and power used.

I'd be happy to copy the allocations, modes and power limits from my
Notice of Variation and email it to you if that helps?

I'm copying to the group in case anyone else wants a copy as well.

Regards - Dave (G0DJA)