You shouldn't have to close the console.  You should be able to click the
Power button to power off the rig.  You can then turn off VOX or Disable PTT
to prevent the unit from returning to transmit mode as soon as you power it
back on.

We don't currently have any form of anti-vox in our software.  It is on the
list of things to do.  For now, I would recommend using headphones while
operating VOX.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems