From: Tim Ellison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 September 2006 19:13
To: Andy Smith; Eric Wachsmann; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Noise Floor Higher - SVN vs 1.6.2

Do the RX Image Rejection and if possible, the Level calibrations.
These are important and I do them every time a version is released that
had modifications to the RX.

The XG-1 or XG-2 from Elecraft is cheap and excellent for doing this if
you don't have a signal generator.

-Tim
---
Integrated Technical Services

"Too much of everything is just enough."
-Rob Barlow