Yes, as I say,  am using an external Watt meter, set to its lowest
setting (3W) and there's no movement on the needle, even with SVN675,
which is now at least detectable on a second receiver.

I've done my 'standard' QRP test, that is, set the meter to 'CAL' and
wind the adjustment right up, so if there was even a few milliwatts it
should at least move the needle off its stop, but it doesn't move...

I'm going to set up a spectrum analyser and measure the output a bit
later, but need t go and make dinner now.

Cheers - Dave (G0DJA)