I use the X2 connector (Sub-D 15 pin plug) to switch external antenna relays.
Has any one notice that even though you do not have the "Enable" checked on the
"Ext. Ctrl" tab, pins 1 through 6 on the X2 connector go low (switched) as you
change frequency? I have check programs from official release v1.6.1 through
the latest version, SVN 681. It seems that on the following frequencies, this
is where it occurs. 3.915 thru 3.917 MHz. and 3.817 thru 3.819 and 3.720 thru
3.722 and 3.524 thru 3.526. Also this same thing (Frequency specific switching)
 happens on ALL other ham bands, usually on the lower frequencies.  I also
noticed that SVN 681 switches in more places in the bands than older versions.

I will report this on the Bug Tracker but wanted to see if any one else has
noticed this.

My FlexRadio otherwise is running great. I love it!

Dave, W9DR