[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
> If the files in question are dlls, I would guess that they were in use
> (loaded) at the time you attempted to do the svn update; svn would be
> unable to delete the old version as part of the replacement operation.
> Was PowerSDR running at that time?
>
> Pete, N3EVL

Pete, maybe the answer is yes but I can´t be sure about it.
I perform updates in a routine basis almost daily without incidents, but
I could goofed this time.  The strange thing is that it happened
to two disctint people at the same time.

More on this:
Now I tryed to do an update with the program intentionally running and I
got:

/Error: In directory 'C:\Archivos de programa\FlexRadio Systems\Copia de
PowerSDR v1.6.3 last release'
Error: Can't move 'C:\Archivos de programa\FlexRadio Systems\Copia de
PowerSDR v1.6.3 last release\PowerSDR.exe.tmp' to 'C:\Archivos de
programa\FlexRadio Systems\Copia de PowerSDR v1.6.3 last
release\PowerSDR.exe': Acceso denegado/.

And after leaving the program and trying again I got:

/Error: Working copy 'C:\Archivos de programa\FlexRadio Systems\Copia de
PowerSDR v1.6.3 last release' locked
Error: Please execute the "Cleanup" command.
/
Well, I executed cleanup, retried and the program updated normally.
The strange question is why it was not updated the first time without
any clue.

So I don´t thik the problem was due to the dll being locked, but who
knows....

--
73 de Ignacio, EB4APL