It does, with a caveat.  At 192kHz, the band is not completely flat.  When
you get out post +/- ~70kHz, the display will show what I call "lobes" or
"humps".  This is just the nature of the hardware that Edirol chose to use
in the FA-66 and is completely normal.  Signals can still be seen in the
"lobes", but they are about 20dB higher (at their peak) than the rest of the
noise floor.  These lobes would be recorded.  We will have screenshots of
the "lobes" in the Quick Start Guide that will be posted to our website in
the next few days.

With that caveat, this is a great way to capture nearly 200kHz of spectrum
for playback later.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems