> 2. I think this is the 'wrong' iambic from the one I'm used to.  I
> really cannot get the hang of it...

Of all the things that should be child's play and totally configurable
in a software defined radio, one would think generating CW, keyer
memories, yada, yada.

As should be configurable transmitted CW waveshape, and configurable
separate timing sequences for multiple devices, like amp and
tower-mounted preamp for UHF.

As should be virtual interfaces for control, voice, and CW for use by
a contest/DX logging program running on the same computer...

Not that it should already be done -- there's too much already
accomplished by too few to deserve anything but praise.

Just to say that somewhere in an SDR is clearly the most excellent,
forward-looking place to put all such things. If I could retire
tomorrow, I'd work on it.

I agree with the issue of the complaint, but not the tone.

73, Guy K2AV.

(Waiting to see some Flex published performance figures using the
FA-66)

Scanned for viruses by Blue Coat
http://www.WinProxy.com/