Hi John,

The Edirol board sounds great, and I'd very much like
to try one, but my computer, which I purchased from
Flex when I bought by SDR1000, does not have Firewire.

If I want to use the Edirol board with this computer
(a Dell), what would I need to do?

Are there any Firewire PCI cards that you would
recommend, for example?

If adapter cards are available, it might be worthwhile
for Flex to create a "cheat sheet" with recommended
adapter cards and installation instructions to
minimize the pain and swearing that usually (at least,
in my case) accompanies adding new hardware to a
system.

- Jeff, K6JCA