-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross Stenberg
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 10:56 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] DC/DC Converter (DC1)

I have noticed this being discussed as an issue several times. It
appears
that not everyone is affected by the meandering signals. Some are worse
than
others or not even noticed. Is this a known issue or are they just
isolated
occurrences?

        73 Ross K9COX