For those folks not set up to solder surface mount, there are people on the
list that will solder up boards for people (and test them). I for one will
if you include a self addressed and postage paid mailer. So don't let the
fact that you don't have the equipment or time or do not want to invest in a
setup, keep you from being in on the fun! That invitation stands for anyone
on the list if you need one of Elecrafts mini kits or anything else just
email me.
73
Al