I just thought these guys could use a continuing revenue stream since they
don't churn like the Icom and Kenwood who come out with a 'new and improved'
package every year with no upgrade policy, just buy a new one each year. There
is probably a limit to the number of hams that will go this route. I got my SDR
sounding really good, bought a good linear and talk to as many as possible.
There seems to be a lot of interest.

Mike Naruta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   It's not a discount.
He just knows how much
time we have left.