Just had to share this with the group.

I just got the FlexRadio tuned up with the FA-66 sound card.  I was tuning
40 and heard KA0KA so I gave him a call.  He had been in QSO's with 4 or 5
other people and had been guessing their radio models based on the shape of
their signals.

He couldn't guess mine, but he had some really nice things to say about the
sound - the most memorable was "Absolutely Amazing!"  I don't work a lot of
SSB, so it was great to get that glowing report from him - a guy known for
hi-fi signals (and usually a lot of bandwidth.)

I described his signal on my zoomed panadapter and he was amazed when I told
him about a notch in his signal at 4100 Hz. (No one ever noticed that
before.)

In any case, I just wanted to share that "another great Flexradio signal
report" story.

Mark
W8XR