Hello,

I have a new SDR-1000 with PA and ATU.
I just notice while connecting to a lab-powersupply with digital meters,
my SDR-1000 pulls almost 1A when just connecting the power.
(Nothing else connected.)

When switching on (no computer connected)  it pulls 2A.
With computer connected with parallellcable, actually it variuos between
1,75 to 2,15A each time I switch on.
Very strange, and I dont like it when tings is not stable.:-)

When turned on with PowerSDR it goes down to 0,9A

Turning off with PowerSDR, goes down to 0,75A (! Then things is controlled
right I think.)

What I wonder the most, is "the 1A" when turned off with the front button.

Is all this normal?

Regards,
LA4WAA - Stig - Oslo