They have won if you are afraid to say the word "Jihad", or anything
related to it. People that live in fear are not free people.

It take a lot more than that one word to have NSA,s computers pick up
on it, and then what? Nothing since these emails contains nothing subversive.

My brother and some of my relatives are in the Mafia,  you need a
dolly to pick up my FBI file. That is one of the reasons I moved to
Arkansas to get away from them, and being constantly followed by FBI
people because they thought I might be involved. Actually some of the
field people were pretty nice and admitted that following me was a
waste of time, but they had an assignment to do. It must have been
very boring, no Internet so I was constantly going to the library
during my off time to look things up.

Terrorist are not going to spoil my day, I will use those and any
word I need to use without fear.

Don't worry, be happy!