Be aware that if you put it back in the Mattress Police will come after you.

You know, the guys that enforce the laws when you remove that little
label on a mattress or a pillow that says not to be removed under pain
of law. First thing I do is rip off that little label out, oh my I have
admitted in a public forum that I'm a wanton criminal, they are probably
on their way as we speak.

They are coming to take me away, hihi, they are coming to take me
away,haha. Hihi haha, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the
time.

It's a gorgeous day here in NW Arkansas, I've better enjoy it while I can.

--

Cecil
KD5NWA

"Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!"  Don Seglio Batuna