You can do this.  You need to have the firebox mixer
program running and you need to turn up the software
pot in that program for ch 2.  The firebox does not
like DC bias on its input so if your thinking of just
taking some speaker output from your keyer and
blasting that into the firebox, think again.  I used
an audio transformer in the output of the keyer to
accomplish this feat using a logikey keyer.

I tried to use a non polarized DC blocking cap but
found that solution to be inadequate.  The primary was
connected to the output of the keyer chip, the
secondary went to a stereo self canceling jack.  the
canceled side went to the speaker and the plug side
went to the firebox.  I think I used a 1:1 transformer
but I can't remember for sure.  I got the transformer
from Radio Shack.

73  W9OY