-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Monnier
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:49 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR and DRM

I am considering purchasing the software needed to decode DRM or Digital

Radio Mondiale. It is available from the folks at DRMrx and others I
believe.

I want to make sure this software will work with the SDR 1000. I also
hope
the setup isn't a pain.

I see three versions available. One is a general version requiring the
availability of a 12 kHz intermediate frequency output and low local
oscillator phase noise from any good receiver. The other two are for
Winradio receivers.

Have any of you tried this software with the SDR-1K? Any problems with
installation or compatibility? Who offers the best software package?
Thanks
in advance.

Mike