This is confusing to me. My kw's big 112 volt ac clapper relay is keyed
by an ice cube relay (12volt dc at apx 50ma.). The (+) lead from the 12
volt supply goes to the bottom of the ice cube relay coil. The (-) lead
from the supply is grounded. I key the kw by shorting the top lead from
the ice cube relay coil to ground. (Sounds like a galloping horse on cw)
Now, are you saying I should connect the top lead of the relay coil (+)
to pin 8 of x2 and the ground lead (-) from the supply to pin 15?   W8XO