Is there a way to have the SDR-1000 display the Mark freq instead of the
carrier freq. while running RTTY in the DIGL mode? All of my other rigs
always display the Mark frequency.

This is also a problems with my logging program and  the Spot log since
the spots are always reporting the Mark Freq. When I click on the spot I
always have to mentally add 2125 hz to the freq.

The Options menu has a "Click Tune Offset (hz)" which is perfect for
click tuning.  Is there a similar  option  available for Freq display
and  CAT freq command?

Mark NU6X Sedona,AZ