Just a note on running from an 'Install' vs running from an unzipped file.
  If you use the 'Install' program for v 1.6.2 or even v 1.6.3, they place a
number of files into the Winnt folder as well as add lines to the Registry.
Expanding the Zip file only puts files into the designated folder on what ever
drive you choose. I have found that the 'Installed' version will effect the
performance of a version run from an unzipped version (much more CPU usage
etc). I recommend that any 'Installed' version be uninstalled before using the
unzipped version.

Ignacio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Mel Whitten escribió:
> Yes, 701 is ok, but I would be interested in what you found. I have
> noted some strange behavior -after- using DRM then changing to other
> modes (CW, USB, LSB) but have not had to time to document it.
> Mel, K0PFX

I check DRM reception on my SDR 1000 almost every weekend, and until now
everything worked very well from the first try. I use an USB Creative
as the SDR sound card and feed (physically with a cable) the output to
the MB AC97 sound system line input for DRM decoding with DREAM and also
for feeding the speakers in the other modes.
What I found is the SDR is not outputting any audio (I mean the 12 Khz
IF) when in DRM mode, Using the same configuration with v 1.6.2 it
works as always it did.
I plan to try a fresh v 1.6.2 installation in other folder an the I´ll
upgrade to svn 701 and I´ll see what happens.

--
73 de Ignacio, EB4APL