ZS6AVM Wrote:

Thanks for the responses with regards the installation of the Delta 44
Drivers
I will do a proper uninstall, and then re-install and see if that works.
I have a feeling that I should have done that, and not install over the
already installed driver
Another thing for Tim, if you recall I asked about the problems when
first starting the Console, and that it keeps switching off, and will
only stabilise when I close the Console, and re-start it
I did wot was suggested, that being re-installing PowerSDR from scratch,
and developing a new Database. I did that last nite, and got everything
running, re-calibrated everything, and the Console still switches off
when first bring it up. So there must be some other issue with my PC
hardware ?
Thanks again for all the help from all the guys on the Reflector, its
always good to know that there are others who know more about most
issues, and who have learned from their experiences, and are willing to
share their knowledge with others

Best regards, and keep on "Flexin"

Dave

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and others authorised to receive it.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, disclosure or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or
entities other then the intended recipient is prohibited.

immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the
original message and all copies from any computer.

Denel (Pty) Ltd exercises no editorial control over e-mail messages originating
in the organisation and does not accept any responsibility for either the
contents of the message or any copyright laws that may have been violated by
the person sending this message.

Denel (Pty) Ltd is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

This message should not be copied or used for any purpose other than intended,
nor should it be disclosed to any other person.