-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:21 AM
To: Flex Group
Subject: [Flexradio] Recording a Wave File

I got plenty of help on this a couple weeks ago and after following the
knowledgebase all worked well.

Guess I may need it again.

I am using v1.6.3 SVN 701

I set wave options to Post for Receive and Pre on Xmit

Once I record and just play back to myself it plays back 11hz down the
band and it is un readable.

If I change the options to Pre processed on recieve it records fine.

But then playback over the air doesn't work.

I went back to SVN 696 and got the same issue.

So what am I doing wrong?

Scott