I am trying to deploy my SDR in contest mode again.  Brad (AI0BP) and I
are going to North Dakota tomorrow to show off the SDR to students at
North Dakota state and do a little contesting.

Look for W0HSC.

I figure, someone still wants some North Dakota QSOs.

One thing I would very much like to do is hook up a foot switch via my
Poor Man's UCB, which I have not heretofore deployed.

A while back, a good picture was published showing what connector went
with what.

On my particular board, the connectors obscure the writing on the board,
so I don't really know what goes with what.  And, I'd rather not guess.

Can someone show me a proper picture or otherwise describe which connector
does exactly what?

Larry  WO0Z