-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Greene
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:49 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] (no subject)

Hi,

SVN was working fine through 701.  I downloaded and installed 1.6.3B
in its own directory.  Now when I select SVN update, I get an error
message that says: Cannot replace a directory from within.  When I
select log, it says something about 716.  What do I have to do to get
it working again.

73,  Chas, W1CG