-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of José Dumoulin
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 4:40 AM
To: Lee A Crocker
Cc: Flexradio
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Did SVN just eat my PowerSDR,exe??

Yesterday, around 23 UTC, I reported this problem to Gerald and asked if
there was a relationship of cause and effect between his post below and
the disappearance of the SVN/Bin folder.
Do not let us in the dark.

73
José F5JD

/Gerald Youngblood a écrit :
Dear Flexers,

As most of you know by now, FlexRadio published PowerSDR Beta 1.6.3 earlier
this month.  This is in preparation for a new official version to be
published in November.  Our policy is to freeze all feature additions at
the
time we release the software to Beta.  During the Beta testing period we
will only update the SVN server, which is the primary method of delivering
Alpha releases, if there is a bug fix.  At this time there are no known
major bugs in Beta 1.6.3.  With the features now frozen, the final step
before official release is to complete updates to the user manual.
I would like to say thanks to all of you who have contributed to the open
source development of PowerSDR, whether it be through feature suggestions,
testing, or actual code.  You are each a part of enhancing the radio for
the
benefit of all.

Thanks and 73,
Gerald