John,

I sent you a rambling e-mail last night about "one click" audio setup
modes and using FLAC compression.  I hope it wasn't too obtuse.

After thinking about it, there are really only 4 modes (all of the
possible combinations of RX and TX audio processing settings), so using
those modes and providing a description of what each would do would
probably more appropriate.

Comments:
I like the "active" play list where your recorded files show up after
recording. - Nice.

Other enhancements:

Include the mode recorded in the file name

A Wave specific Help file access from the wave screen.

A Vu meter bar graph for RX and TX audio levels next to the gain sliders

Code snippets for Vu meters:

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/KEMA_Code.asp

https://secure.codeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/LED_vu_Meter_User_Control.asp

-Tim