The only way I found is to have your transmission recorded at another SDR site
then let him play it back to you or send you the file. I recently performed
this service for one net I check into. I pressed "Record" then "MON" Then "MOX"
and announced that, " I'll begin recording so start talking about now". Then I
Pressed "MOX" and let it record the others. After about two minutes I stopped
the recording and told everyone that I was going to play back. I then pressed
"MON" and "MOX" and "Play" and let it play.  When It finished I asked for
feedback. All except two said that it was the best recording they had ever
heard. The two heard me say, 'on the recording', to start talking and doubled
with themselves thinking it was me in real time asking again for their
transmissions. Highly embarrassed they asked to hear the recording again while
they just listened.  All this is to demo that the recorder really works well
and sounds so real that it can fool those expecting to hear the
 recording. So find another SDR and have him play back your transmission.
  Jerry

Jerry Flanders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Looks like audio only - Unless I am missing something on this site,
this is not at all what I am talking about.

Anybody else see the utility of having a distantly recorded I/Q file
of your own sigs to evaluate your TX quality?

Jerry W4UK