Still trying to solve my high SWR fold back problem.

One other Flexer (K6JEK) had a problem with the J3 on the REF board  falling
out and producing similar results. Mine is plugged in and fine, however  if I
unplug the J3 I get the same response Jon ,K6JEK did... completely  bogus
power out and reflected reading on the console -- 568 watts...   My reflected
power reading is much higher than forward power... on the  console, reflected
power reads 5-6 times higher than forward power...  obviously not correct.

Any other recommendations on what to look for?

Bob
K8MLM

In a message dated 11/4/2006 5:19:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,