Eric,

I miss the schematics and all ECOs. Why not put them downloadable as
they were earlier? Actually, the schematic diagrams should be updated
to reflect  the present situation with all the ECOs included. At the
same time the resolution should be increased so that the component
values and finer details of the circuitry would have better
legibility.

73, Ahti OH2RZ