-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of L. Malone
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 6:03 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Reverb or echo in audio.

I could use some help here.  I recently installed a Edirol FA-66 and now
I got reverb or echo on the signal.  I have done about everything I can
think of, but no luck.  Anybody have any ideas?  I had the Delta 44 and
had no problem.

Thanks,
Larry Malone
W4LJM