From: FlexRadio - Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 8:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Forward Power Meter

Joel,

This is an unfortunate side effect of having the CW process processed
differently than the rest of the DSP.  It should be stated that ALL of the
power readings in the 1W mode are based on the input to the DSP (as opposed
to a hardware readout).  Because of this dependency, in modes where we are
not using the DSP in the normal fashion, the meter does not read power.
These modes are TUN and CW.

This has been on the list for some time to fix, but it has just never gotten
to the top.  A quick solution would just present a N/A in those modes.

Just to be clear, this is only an issue with the 1W radios as the 100W PA
has hardware that allows us to read both the forward and reflected power.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems