This may have been covered before and I've lost it.

On version 1.6.3 -- SVN 737  My Griffen Powermate knob
no longer works.  Guess some key assignments have changed.
Any new instructions to set up the assignments?

Also, I've had this out of the circuit for a while, and
now I can't get audio to leave the mic and generate SSB.
I can get the VOX to trip, but no output.  This is not
the case in 1.6.3, but in the earlier versions I have
on my desktop, 1.6.0 and 1.6.2 ...any hints?

I'm monitoring Teamspeak off and on, so perhaps we can
talk it out.

73
Brian
N5BA